Saturday, March 22, 2008

Snake in the bed...







That beautiful little Diva is Amelia Simpson (Future camper, I hope). She is our 6-year-old traveling companion, Jake and Cathy's daughter, and I'm totally into her. She, however, thought it would be a fun prank to put a rubber snake in our bed--on MY SIDE. I'd say that was a big mistake. BIG MISTAKE. She messed with the wrong person! We have plans for her, don't you worry. I told her to sleep with one eye open...putting a snake in my bed. Are you kidding me??
Check out her new little brother, Cameron. Do you love him? "Yeah, waiter--get me a scotch and soda, on ice with a twist." 
We all went to this crazy, good dinner tonight with Jake's brother who is in town from the UK. We had a great time and I think I speak for everyone when I say I hit the "I just went up a size" wall. Good thing we got to do a little dancing in the restaurant! 
Cameron sat with Catherine the Beautiful at dinner tonight. Frankie says she was OK with it, but I'm sure she was a little jealous. Cameron is a stud. It's not easy being him.
Cameron, check out the pics of Swankie Frankie--see what you were missing, buddy.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

12;30 p.m. sat. I AM FLIPPING OUT-SHES SO CUTE . SEARCHING FOR A LITTLE BIT OF GODS MERCY, I'VE SEEN LIVING PROOF...BRUCE,1991.
LOVE,PUPPA STEVIE.

Anonymous said...

She looks amazing you guys, how awesome. Every day a little healthier and happier. SO glad the exam went well, it won't be long now...Sounds like all is going sweet, and you are enjoying the ride. Can not wait to see the real goods in person.
XOXO
K, S, & M

Anonymous said...

I just looking at the pictures of all of you. Can't wait until Friday.
Love,Mom,Grammy

Anonymous said...

great pictures guys!
she is so perfect!!!!
looks like everyone's having a super-fun time!
it's been so cool to read all about it your journey- rob, you've done an awesome job with this blog by the way- enjoy the rest of your trip!!
:o)
xoxo
A2

Kacz said...

Amelia looks like she'd be a star in Lip Service. Can we book her?

Ak!

Anonymous said...

ok I'm new at this blogging stuff. I wrote a note on yesterdays material, so I hope you see it. She's amazing and looks very content with her parents.

We are so happy for you guys and Frankie!

Cheryl V.

Marci said...

OMG! Just got caught up on the blog! Robyn, Cody, Frankie you are one gorgeous family! Sorry, but I'm crying a little. I never knew unconditional love would look so beautiful. Your daughter is as lucky as you are blessed. So, Cody...I guess you're gonna miss your dental checkup?!
Love you and hug you and send you obnoxious amounts of kisses.
Marci

Anonymous said...

hey you guys-
mazel tov !!!!! we have been so moved by your blog/journal. thank you for sharing this amazing magical time in your lives with us. we look forward to meeting our gorgeous new cousin- frankie jade. hug yourselves for us. we love you !
Di and Mark

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to take a bite of those cheeks. Love, Brenda

Anonymous said...

wow!...i got chills reading every word and seeing every pic..i cant wait to see her in person..you guys are truely blessed!..you are both very special people, for showing this child a life she never would have known otherwise...you both know im always there, day or night for ya!!

love,

doc t